- Bruny Island Lighthouse Tour
- Big lunch featuring Tasmanian and Island produce
- Bruny Island Cider
- Private cheese and chocolate tasting, fresh oysters, chocolate and fudge, berries (seasonal), island providore and smokehouse tastings
- Mt Mangana rainforests
- Two Tree Point and Beach walk
- Fresh fruit Ice Cream tastings
- Bruny Island House of Whisky
- The Neck scenic lookout
- White Wallaby in the wild
- Mabel Bay Lookout
- Return transfers from Hobart Accommodation
- A Bruny Islands Sararis representative will pick you up from your hotel to commence a Gourmet Foods, Sightseeing, Nature and Lighthouse Tour.
- Visit the Cape Bruny Lighthouse Station taking in the rugged sea cliff coastlines and wild ocean vistas Tasmania is famous for, all from the balcony of the lighthouse perched over 100m above the sea.
- Get a taste of the Gourmet Food Trail, including a big local lunch, oysters, cheese, berries, chocolate, wine and other island delicacies throughout the day.
- Island and mainland venues visited are booked daily to make your visit more enjoyable and welcoming.
- Your tour is filled with photo opportunities at every point of the compass.
- Tour concludes at approximately 5.30pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
- Please advise of any specific dietry requirements at time of booking
- Pickup time and pickup location is advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant: 0-2 years inclusive - not catered for
- Child: 3-16 years inclusive - adult rates apply.
- No cancellations and refunds even for a no-show.
- Voucher will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
- Voucher valid till 31 MAR 19
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday except 25DEC
What to Bring:
Suitable footwear, Water bottle, Hat, Sunscreen, Camera, Jacket.
Sorry there was a problem in submitting your quote request. Use our contact us
form to submit your enquiry.
Voucher will be emailed within 24 hours