Specialising in quality small group tours of Sydney city and beaches, Ultimately Sydney promises to give an entertaining commentary taking you on a journey from before European settlement to today's vibrant and sophisticated city. Much more than just sightseeing, this tour is The Story of Sydney.
An Ultimately Sydney vehicle will pick you up from your hotel to commence a morning Story of Sydney tour. Story is a must-do tour for anyone who is visiting for the first time and begins in Australia's oldest suburb, The Rocks. Discover the early history of this remarkable area. Pick up a coffee along the way as you listen to intriguing commentary that explores the early settlers and how Sydney has evolved from its colourful past to the dynamic and sophisticated city it is today. Tour concludes at approximately 12.30pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Four Seasons Hotel (rear entrance), Harrington Street.
- Not included.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Fully guided small group touring.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Mrs Macquarie's Chair and Botanical Gardens
- Travel through vibrant neighbourhoods like Darlinghurst (home to our fabulous Mardi Gras), Chinatown, Barangaroo
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes.
- Loose comfortable clothing.
- A hat.
Contact us with your enquiry for an obligation free quote.