~~ 01-Apr-2018 to 31-Mar-2021~~Valid for 01APR18-31MAR21:
This is a perfect 90 minute introduction to Aboriginal Culture upon guests arrival into Australia via Sydney. Discover Sydney's ancient Dreamtime Culture Identity and Heritage on a leisurely guided walk that is intimate, enlightening and very informative.
~~ 01-Apr-2018 to 31-Mar-2019~~Valid for 01APR18-31MAR19:
Daily except 14APR, 25DEC, 31DEC, 30MAR.~~~~
~~ 01-Apr-2019 to 31-Mar-2021~~Valid for 01APR19-31MAR21:
Daily except 19APR, 21APR, 25DEC, 01JAN, 26JAN.~~~~
Cadman's Cottage, 110 George Street, The Rocks (arrive 15 minutes prior to set departure time)
- Local Aboriginal greeting and learn some of the language spoken.
- Knowledgeable Aboriginal guides.
- Participate in a cultural acknowledgement with ochre.
- Opportunity to handle cultural objects and materials.
- Learn about the Aboriginal Dream Time, history and culture.
- Understanding the connection between modern Sydney and the Aboriginal dreaming.
Wha to Bring:
- Wet weather gear if rainy or likely to rain.
Contact us with your enquiry for an obligation free quote.