~~ 01-Apr-2018 to 31-Mar-2021~~Vaild for 01APR18-31MAR21:
Meet your local snorkel guide at the world famous Shelly Beach only minutes from one of Sydney's most famous beaches Manly.
Your guide will give you a great idea of what native marine life to keep your eye out for as well as talk to you about native wildlife, Australian environment, heritage and culture of Sydney. Then cool off by snorkeling in the calm, clear waters. See Australia's diverse marine wildlife in their natural environment in the sea grass meadows and rocky reefs of protected Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve. Basic introduction lessons available for first time snorkelers and beginner snorkelers.
Shelly Beach car park end of Bower St. At Manly Scenic Walk sign.
All Year Round: 10.00am-12.00pm
- Pickup and Dropoff
- Meet and greet at Shelley Beach.
- Guided snorkel of Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve.
- Environment, heritage and culture inrterpretation of the area.
- Discover Marine species and search for local wildlife.
- Learn about endangered species of Manly and their critical habitats.
- Understand the importance of Aquatic Reserves and marine conversation.
- Headland nature walk with great views and whale watching (in season MAY-NOV).
- Foam floating noodles for safety provided for all customers.
- Snorkel gear and wetsuit/vest hire.
What to Bring:
- Swimming gear.
- Water bottle.
- Walking shoes.
Contact us with your enquiry for an obligation free quote.