Curringa Farm is a genuine 750 acre, award winning, sheep and cropping farm, only one hour from Hobart and close to Mt Field National Park on the main highway to the West Coast.
Curringa Farm offers excellent four star secluded accommodation. Enjoy organised farm tours or cook your own barbe-pack beside beautiful Lake Meadowbank, ideal for fishing and swimming. Stop in for coffee or gift purchases at the Home of the Royal Danish Sweetheart Cake. Take a tour and let our passion entice you to become involved in the tree planting and conservation program on Curringa Farm.
- Scotch Fillet BBQ Steak or local lamb
- Baked chicken wings
- Bread roll, Salads and vegetables
- Coconut Slice with berry coulis
- 1 glass of wine
- Tea and coffee, water, chilled lemon cordial
- Farm tour, sheep shearing and sheep dog demonstration
What to Bring:
Contact us with your enquiry for an obligation free quote.