~~ 01-Apr-2018 to 31-Mar-2021~~Valid for 01APR18-31MAR21:
You will be met at your hotel by your driver/guide from Libertino Travel to commence your tour of Perth, Fremantle and the Swan Valley. Drive through Perth's main city sights including, The Bell Tower, Elizabeth Quay, Perth Mint, East Perth, Crown Casino & Perth Stadium. Enjoy coffee and tea tasting at the Yahava Koffee Works and chocolate tasting at the Margaraet River Chocolate Factory. Continue to Caversham WIldlife Park where you will meet koalas, kangaroos and wombats in this family run Wildlife Park before visiting Sandalford WInery for wine tasting. Continue back to Perth where you will stop at Kings Park, Perth's top tourist attraction, an enjoy spectacular views overlooking Perth City, Perth Hills and the scenic Swan River from the War Memorial and botanical gardens. Then continue along the Swan River exclusive residential areas on your way to the popular Cottesloe Beach, set along the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Next destination only 10 minutes away is the Historic Victorian Port of Fremantle before returning back to your hotel in Perth.
- 1 bottle mineral water
- Return hotel transfers.
- Professional driver/guide.
- Yahava Koffee Works Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory Speciality chocolate shop. Free chocolate tasting.
- Caversham Wildlife Park (included) Meet Koalas, Kangaroos and Wombats in a family run Wildlife Park.
- Sandalford Winery Free wine tasting.
- King's Park, War Memorial and Botanical Gardens. Stunning Views of Perth City, Swan River and Perth Hills.
- Swan River exclusive areas.
- Cottesloe Beach. Stop for photos/coffee break (own expense).
- Fremantle Historic Victorian Port Town.
- Fremantle Market (open only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).
What to Bring:
Start your journey with a pick up from your accommodation at 9:30am. Sit, enjoy and relax while your driver/guide takes you to an exciting tour experience. Leave Perth heading to the Swan Valley Region, first wine region of WA. Stop at Sandalfords Estate, one of the first wineries in WA, for wine tasting followed by the chocolate factory/shop for chocolate tasting. Then only 10 minutes drive is the popular Caversham Wildlife Park where you will have the opportunity to interact with the native Australian animals: feed the Kangaroos and take photos with Koalas and Wombats. Then proceed North to the fishing town of Cervantes for a fresh and delicious Lobster Lunch (optional and own expense) or at a venue of your choice. After lunch visit the local beach at Thirsty Point with great views of Cervantes island and the Indian Ocean. The next stop is at The Pinnacles Desert. Brief visit at the Interpretive Centre and shop followed by Pinnacles Desert drive, which will provide you with fantastic views experienced from different angles and perspectives stop for photos. Drive back along the Indian Ocean drive to the amazing white sand dunes of Lancelin where you stop for photos, walk along the sand dunes and, if you feel adventurous, do sandboarding (can be hired at the location). Then return to Perth.
- Wildlife Park
- Pinnacles Desert
- 1 bottled mineral water
- Chocolate tasting
- Caversham Wildlife Park
- Wine tasting at Sandalford Winery.
- Local beach at Hangover Bay
- Stop at white Sand Dunes if weather permitting
What to Bring:
Contact us with your enquiry for an obligation free quote.